Last Updated on July 9, 2021 by Sara Taylor
No need to log in each and every time with your Yahoo email ID on your iPhone (4S/4/3GS), iPod Touch and iPad to talk with your friends, as the newly updated Yahoo! Messenger app for iPhone makes chatting really convenient. You have to sign in just once, then whenever you will launch the app, talk to your friends, send SMS to their mobile phones or even make video calls.
The Yahoo Messenger iPhone app includes almost all the features found on the PC version (and much more!) including the option to stay invisible and share photos with your friends easily. This Yahoo iPhone app is free to download from the iTunes app store or you can directly download it from this link.
With Yahoo Messenger app you will be notified about the new message in your iPhone. You can also check out the recent saved chat conversation, other features includes sorting of the contact list and easier chat feature with your yahoo friends.
Smart features include:
- Voice and Video: Make free voice and video calls to your Yahoo! Messenger contacts††
- Works with Windows Live: Add MSN Messenger contacts to your Messenger list and manage all your contacts in one place
- Always On: Stay signed in to your chats on your iDevice and Messenger 11 for Windows at the same time – receive messages only where you are active
- Multitasking: A notification alerts you when an IM arrives, even when the app is running in the background
- Send free international SMS messages: Text your friends in the USA, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Pakistan, Kuwait and Thailand †††
- Show and tell: Capture and share photos and video in real-time