When it comes to dispensing medicines, recommending food supplements or providing advice on health-related issues, offering good customer service at the Canada Pharmacy online becomes essential.
The expert pharmacist from Canada Pharmacy is sharing some tips and techniques in this article. Let’s begin!
Why is customer service so important?
With customer service we refer to the process by which companies solve the problems that their customers have before, during and after the purchase of a product or service. Among other issues, it encompasses the management of complaints, customer assistance and help, and technical support. The ultimate goal of this service is to satisfy the needs of consumers and, above all, exceed their expectations.
Did you know that according to American Express, up to 70% of consumers would be willing to spend more on brands that offer them good service? This data makes it clear that knowing the enormous complexity of the figure of the customer is crucial to earn their loyalty and get more sales.
Direct benefits of taking care of customer service in the online pharmacy
Focusing on the needs and interests of patients, above our own, is the first step to consolidate and grow the demand for your online pharmacy. And this will bring you numerous advantages:
- If the interaction and their experience in your pharmacy is good, your customers will not buy from you just once, but will come back every time they need it.
- This increase in pharmacy sales will allow you to differentiate yourself and stand out from your competition.
- Thanks to the satisfaction generated by positive experiences, your patients will not only be that, but they will constitute a true base of enthusiastic and loyal customers who will not hesitate to recommend you.
The latter is undoubtedly the most important. Loyalty to an existing customer is seven times more profitable than getting a new one. Even so, attracting new consumers to the pharmacy is always necessary. For that purpose, you also have to take into account that 92% of people believe that the best type of advertising is recommendations.
How to offer excellent customer service in the pharmacy?
Now that you know that customer service in your pharmacy is vital to sell more and increase your income, in addition to improving your image and reputation, it is time to take action. Here are some tips to do it successfully:
Create pharmaceutical care protocols
Knowing in advance how to act when a patient comes to your pharmacy, thus reducing doubts, saving time and optimizing resources, is only possible with the prior establishment of certain pharmaceutical care protocols. For example:
- Identification of the patient’s needs and their essential characteristics and traits.
- Assessment of symptoms through questionnaires and direct questions.
- Elaboration of the diagnosis and design of the treatment, which can be without dispensation, pharmacological or based on natural products.
Turn bad experiences into opportunities for improvement
It is the secret of any successful business, including that of online pharmacies: knowing how to transform bad experiences into good experiences. Remember that there can always be, no matter how hard you try to avoid them. And think that any complaint can become an opportunity if it is managed well.