Play-to-earn crypto projects are blockchain games that give players a chance to win cryptocurrency rewards for engaging in gameplay. By providing real, tangible value with cryptocurrency, these projects inspire gamers and provide a special incentive for participating.
There are multiple ways to acquire crypto rewards within the game, whether it’s through completing tasks, taking part in competitions, or simply by having and investing in the game’s native cryptocurrency. The intention is to create a self-reliant ecosystem where gamers are inspired to take an active role and support the success of the game.
Crypto-based games such as Axie Infinity and Splinterlands have risen to fame in the past few years, captivating gamers with their novel way of earning cryptocurrency while being entertained. Players are granted a rare chance to join an enthusiastic gaming community that offers both fun and rewards. Let’s talk about AXS crypto.
Axie Infinity Crypto Project
This game has been gaining immense popularity in the past few years, attracting passionate players and collectors worldwide. This blockchain game provides its users with an enchanted experience of gathering and growing diverse fantasy animals known as Axies. Furthermore, they can battle their creatures while earning cryptocurrency rewards by partaking in unique gameplay activities. As if that wasn’t enough to satisfy these ambitious adventurers, they also have access to AXS – a native currency used for buying or selling one’s own collection of rare Axies; it is even possible to partake in governance with the token.
Axie Infinity Pros and Cons
Here are some advantages of the project:
- The game flow is incredibly easy to master
- There are 4 ways to play: breeding, quests, competitions, and rising pets
- Axie Infinity is supported on all major desktop and mobile OS.
- Players can acquire AXSs and SLPs, which can be seamlessly exchanged into Ethereum and then to any other crypto asset or fiat currency.
Axie Infinity disadvantages:
- Possible earnings are limited
- It takes a lot of time and effort to earn in the game
- Risks connected with the crypto market’s volatility
- One of the biggest drawbacks to Axis Infinity is that it comes with a hefty price tag. When I first started playing, I had to spend more than USD 500 for just three Axies.
- To start playing, you need to buy at least 3 Axies.
Regarding investments in Axies, you should analyze the progress of the platform and the number of players, because the more people come to play the game, the higher the value of Axie tokens. The game’s popularity has decreased in recent years, so if the developers do not work on new scenarios for the game, it is likely that they will lose a part of their audience, for people get bored with the same game flow. However, Axie developers are now actively working on updating the game to increase its audience and attract more players.