Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Kelly Jhonson
One of the most common problems experienced by Facebook users is Forgotten Facebook Password
If you are having this problem, then you are in the right article. Because in this article, I will share how to solve a forgotten Facebook password.
To do this, it’s actually not too difficult, because Facebook itself has provided a special feature that can be used to overcome forgotten passwords.
Quoting from Berakal.com, here’s how to overcome forgotten Facebook password that you can do.
Check Password in Chrome
Before choosing to reset your Facebook password, you should first check whether your Facebook password is stored in the Google Chrome application or not.
Here’s how to see your own FB password:
- Open Google Chrome, then go to the Settings option .
- Next, find and select the Passwords menu .
- Scroll down to search for Facebook.com, or search for the word Facebook in the search bar .
- In that section, you will see an eye mark.
- Click the eye icon to see your saved FB password .
If the steps above are successful, and you can get your FB password back, then you don’t need to do the Facebook password reset process.
Reset Facebook Password
But if you can’t find your FB password on Google Chrome, then the only way you can do it is to reset the password.
Here’s how to reset a forgotten FB password:
- Go to Facebook.com, then on the login page select Forgotten Password? or Forgot Password?
- Next, please enter your email address or phone number to search for your account. Click the Search button .
- After you find your account, select the password reset method you want.
- Find and enter the security code that you get from SMS or Email (depending on the method you choose).
- You will be asked to create a new password, please create a new password.
- Click Continue to complete the process.
After you reset the password in the above way, you can now log into your Facebook account using the new password.
So many articles on how to solve a forgotten Facebook password, if you still can’t, please leave a comment.