The popularity of TV shows has reached new heights, as they are now being broadcasted on different carriers all over the world. People are catching up on the latest episodes on their tablets and smartphones. However, watching your favorite show can become a problem if you are out of town or do not have access to a secure Internet connection. This article discusses some ways you can avoid missing out on your favorite shows.
One of the most convenient ways to watch your favorite shows anytime and anywhere you want is by using video downloader software like VDownloader. This free software allows you to download videos from YouTube or any other video-sharing website. In addition, VDownloaders converter has extensive features, where you can convert your downloaded videos to MP4 or full HD files. If you prefer converting YouTube videos to audio files, it can also convert videos to MP3 format. Downloading your favorite shows is easy. Just follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to VDownloader’s Site
- Click on Download Now for Windows or Mac OS X.
- If you are using a PC, download the PC version, if you are using a Mac, download the OS X version of the software.
- Install VDownloader onto your computer–Note: It is free but will ask for an upgrade to continue watching videos after 10 minutes.]
- After installation has finished, open up VDownloader and enter your login information through the blue “Login” button at the top right of your screen. You may need to make an account in order to do this process.]
- Search for the show/movie that you would like to watch online.
- Click on Click here to download this video and a list of links will appear under the blue “Download Links” button. You can choose from any of these links which one works best for you.]
- After you have selected a link, click it and wait for the video to load up–Note: Depending upon how large your file is, loading time may vary.]
- Click on start Downloading after the video has loaded. You will be prompted with a popup message asking if you would like to open or save the file. If you would like to save it then click Save File and choose where you want to save your file onto your computer; if you would like to play it, click Open File and choose your preferred video player to play it with.
Having a reliable download option comes in handy when you are always on the go. Even if you are offline or cannot connect to the Internet, you can watch your downloaded videos at your convenience.
Using a VPN
Even though there are many sites that allow viewers to stream TV shows and movies online, not all of them are legal. A VPN service can encrypt internet traffic which makes it more secure for users when they visit these kinds of websites. It also allows them to stay anonymous which means that ISPs will not be able to monitor what is being watched online. Unblocking geo-restricted media streaming services like this will help make sure all viewers have equal access to content from anywhere.
More and more people are cutting the cord with their service providers as they want to watch TV shows whenever and wherever they please. In order for them to do this, it will help if they use a VPN connection with their media streaming accounts. This way, users can unblock any geo-restricted website that might be having problems opening up and they can continue watching all of their favorite movies and TV shows in HD quality!
Using mobile streaming apps
Mobile streaming apps have been getting better over the years, allowing you to watch your favorite shows on the go. They are a great way to stream movies and TV shows from equipment that is already in your pocket, such as a smartphone or tablet.
Mobile streaming apps come with different features, so it’s important you choose the one that best fits your needs. Here are some things to look for:
The app should be able to play content in high definition (HD). Content can range from 480p up to 1080p (defined by TVs as 720p and 1080i respectively). Note that HD video has a higher bitrate than SD video (usually three times more) and will also require faster download speeds which may result in higher mobile data usage.
Make sure it’s easy to watch offline. While streaming video online is relatively safe compared to other Internet activities (such as emailing or chatting), there may be times when you will want to watch something while not connected to Wi-Fi, such as while commuting on the subway, flying in an airplane, or traveling overseas.
There are various ways you can enjoy your favorite shows without being limited by your internet connectivity or subscription. All you need is to be resourceful and do research on safe and legal ways of watching or downloading your favorite videos. Hopefully, the few tips shared here can help you watch the videos you like at your convenience. Enjoy!