The Google Chrome browser for Android has for a few weeks an option to activate the ” dark mode “. In this article, we are going to show you how to find it and thus be able to navigate without tiring the eyes so much, as when we do it with the light colors that the default Google browser comes with.
This Chrome option is working since version 78, so if you have not updated you should do it when before. Both for security and to have the possibility of being able to use the ” dark mode “.
In case you don’t have a current version of Chrome, you also have the possibility to find the dark mode in the ” experimental options ” menu. Although it is always best to update to the most current version to be protected against any type of bug.
Activate dark mode
To activate the dark mode in Google Chrome for Android we must follow the following steps:
- We enter the Google Chrome browser.
- At the top, we go to the options menu. We distinguish it for being a button with three dots.
- Several options appear and we have to click on the one that says ” Configuration “.
- Now several menus appear again. We look for the one that says ” Topics ” and click on it.
- In this menu is where we can choose the ” dark mode “. We select it and it will remain active while the screen darkens.
- We go back to return to the browser and the ” dark mode ” is already configured.
From now on the browser, menus, and pages by default of Google Chrome will have gray and black colors that do not tire the eyes so much, especially when browsing at night.