Why settle for a trial version of Camtasia Studio 8 when you can get a full-version for free? That’s right — we are giving away one genuine license key of Camtasia software (for Windows computers) to our readers here at Blogote.
Enter our contest to win this $299 application. Who knows? This might just be your lucky day!
About TechSmith’s Camtasia Studio:
Tools for creating videos are available in abundance, but how many of them are really worth your money? How many of these tools have the power to genuinely create interactive and professional videos? It goes without saying that Camtasia Studio 8 is the supreme leader of all the video tools out there.
This screen-capturing and recording tool can create, edit and record high-quality videos. Creating professional videos, that too without any formal training or experience, was never this easy!
Updated this year, the new Camtasia 8 engine has been rebuilt from the ground up to help produce quality media content and video tutorials. The one-minute video below is good for starters:
Features of Camtasia Studio 8:
In the new Camtasia Studio, the video editor has been revamped for better performance. Library has been upgraded with new set of themes to easily create one or more number of clips.
One can always capture videos, then add multiple audio tracks, make adjustment to the video quality, edit and merge unlimited videos, and finally export the media content to any format — the exported file works on almost all of the smartphones (iPhone, Android, WP7, etc).
The ability to create interactive clips (as shown in the video above) is a wish come true.
There’s more you can do this epic tool, but we won’t put up a long-winded review here. To learn more about Camtasia Studio 8, you may want to check out the links given below. But if you are convinced this is the tool you want for free, please take part in our giveaway:
Reviews and links:
- TechSmith: Camtasia Studio 8: Screen Recording and Video Editing Software
- PCAdvisor: Camtasia Studio 8 Review
- PCPro: Camtasia Studio 8 Review
Camtasia Studio 8 Features:
- Record your screen to capture PowerPoint slides, software demos, webpages, and more.
- Edit your screen recordings and camera video by cutting, splicing, and combining clips with the powerful, yet easy to use, video editor.
- Import camera video, music, photos, and more to truly enhance your screen recordings.
- Customize your screen recordings and videos with ready-to-use media themes, animated backgrounds, graphics, callouts, and more.
- Create interactive videos with clickable links, table of contents, search, and more.
- Easily share videos that your viewers can watch anywhere, on nearly any device.
TechSmith Smart Player:
Produce high-quality, easy-to-share videos that your viewers can watch anytime, on nearly any device. The TechSmith Smart Player is intuitive and detects if your viewer’s device or browser supports Flash. If their device or browser doesn’t support Flash, the TechSmith Smart Player will playback the content using HTML5 – helping ensure that your videos will play.
Upload the videos you make in Camtasia Studio to our free hosting site, Screencast.com, and easily share the link or embed it in your blog. The TechSmith Smart Player also helps you engage with your viewers by supporting interactive elements of your videos like hotspots or quizzes.
Assess understanding of your content. Discover if your viewers are watching and learning from your content by adding quizzes to your videos. With help from the TechSmith Smart Player, quizzing supports both Flash and HTML5, which allows quizzes to now be taken on iPads, Android tablets, and most Android smart phones.
Quiz results are sent automatically to your email and let you know how much of your video was watched by the viewer. Plus, it does the grading for you.
Unleash your creativity. Construct more interactive and engaging videos faster with multiple video and audio tracks. The ability to easily manipulate items on the canvas helps you create professional quality videos, while encouraging you to use your creativity.
Stack different media elements on top of each other, and group content together for cool effects that you can save and reuse.
Enhanced Asset Library:
Create sharp, design savvy videos. Intrigue your audience by adding a variety of new music tracks, callouts, buttons, banners, and motion backgrounds to your videos with drag-and-drop ease.
Designed with assets that work together, the wide selection of themes help your videos look more professional – while you look like a design genius.
Captivate your audience. Grab your audience’s attention and keep it with animated content that helps guide them through your video. Easily add an animation to callouts, images, videos, and more.
By animating content, you can highlight important parts of your videos and make your production more appealing.
World-class Screen Recording Technology:
Record high-quality videos faster with Camtasia Studio’s advanced screen recorder. Whether you’re recording HD video, a game, or animated content, you’ll get smooth playback – that’s blazing fast, too.
- To create a video pitch: demonstrate software and other products and services to new and potential customers
- To produce educational content for inbound marketing
- To record and share sales presentations
- To make customized video reports and presentations for clients
- To add internal training videos into your hiring process
- To showcase your software or service in action with a video
- To create orientation videos and training for new staff members
- To use quizzes in videos to make sure viewers understand the content (PC only)
- To show customers how to use your product with customized training videos
- To establish an online help desk with support videos and tutorials
- To create video lessons for students to watch as homework and focus on applying lessons during classroom time
- To record your lessons so absent students don’t miss a beat
- To add quizzes to your videos to assess student understanding (PC only)
- To create videos that students can watch anywhere, even on their own mobile devices
For more, check out TechSmith’s website.
Contest: How to win a free Camtasia Studio 8 Serial Key:
Here’s your chance to get a free activation key of Camtasia Studio 8. Simply complete the tasks given below. For every task you complete, you will get a couple of points. A total of 8 points (entries) can be earned. The contest starts today and ends on November 10th.
Rafflecopter is the tool we use to randomly select the winner. After the winner is selected, he/she will receive the activation code (serial key) of Camtasia Studio 8 to his/her email ID.
Enter the giveaway:
Camtasia Studio 8 supports the following Windows OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
Thanks to Natalie from TechSmith for sending us the license key.
On a side note, we are also giving away Snagit — screen-capturing tool worth $49 — for free. If you are interested, please participate and spread the word:
- Contest #1: Win a free Snagit license key for Windows OS
- Contest #2: Win a free Snagit license key for Mac OS X