Why settle for a trial version of Camtasia Studio 8 when you can get a full-version for free? That’s right — we are giving away one genuine license key of Camtasia software (for Windows computers) to our readers here at Blogote.
Enter our contest to win this $299 application. Who knows? This might just be your lucky day!
About TechSmith’s Camtasia Studio:
Tools for creating videos are available in abundance, but how many of them are really worth your money? How many of these tools have the power to genuinely create interactive and professional videos? It goes without saying that Camtasia Studio 8 is the supreme leader of all the video tools out there.
This screen-capturing and recording tool can create, edit and record high-quality videos. Creating professional videos, that too without any formal training or experience, was never this easy!
Updated this year, the new Camtasia 8 engine has been rebuilt from the ground up to help produce quality media content and video tutorials. The one-minute video below is good for starters:
Features of Camtasia Studio 8:
In the new Camtasia Studio, the video editor has been revamped for better performance. Library has been upgraded with new set of themes to easily create one or more number of clips.
One can always capture videos, then add multiple audio tracks, make adjustment to the video quality, edit and merge unlimited videos, and finally export the media content to any format — the exported file works on almost all of the smartphones (iPhone, Android, WP7, etc).
The ability to create interactive clips (as shown in the video above) is a wish come true.
There’s more you can do this epic tool, but we won’t put up a long-winded review here. To learn more about Camtasia Studio 8, you may want to check out the links given below. But if you are convinced this is the tool you want for free, please take part in our giveaway:
Reviews and links:
- TechSmith: Camtasia Studio 8: Screen Recording and Video Editing Software
- PCAdvisor: Camtasia Studio 8 Review
- PCPro: Camtasia Studio 8 Review
Camtasia Studio 8 Features:
- Record your screen to capture PowerPoint slides, software demos, webpages, and more.
- Edit your screen recordings and camera video by cutting, splicing, and combining clips with the powerful, yet easy to use, video editor.
- Import camera video, music, photos, and more to truly enhance your screen recordings.
- Customize your screen recordings and videos with ready-to-use media themes, animated backgrounds, graphics, callouts, and more.
- Create interactive videos with clickable links, table of contents, search, and more.
- Easily share videos that your viewers can watch anywhere, on nearly any device.
Contest: How to win a free Camtasia Studio 8 Serial Key:
Here’s your chance to get a free activation key of Camtasia Studio 8. Simply complete the tasks given below. For every task you complete, you will get a couple of points. A total of 8 points (entries) can be earned. The contest starts today and ends on November 10th.
Rafflecopter is the tool we use to randomly select the winner. After the winner is selected, he/she will receive the activation code (serial key) of Camtasia Studio 8 to his/her email ID.
Enter the giveaway:
Camtasia Studio 8 supports the following Windows OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
Thanks to Natalie from TechSmith for sending us the license key.
On a side note, we are also giving away Snagit — screen-capturing tool worth $49 — for free. If you are interested, please participate and spread the word:
- Contest #1: Win a free Snagit license key for Windows OS
- Contest #2: Win a free Snagit license key for Mac OS X